The Only 9 Halloween Makeup Tutorials You Need This Year
It’s almost time to get our creep on! Halloween is TOMORROW and we are ready to give it our all, especially in the makeup department. Over the last few weeks, we’ve shown you nine essential makeup tutorials for classic Halloween beauty.
Here they all are — just in time for you to throw together a last minute look!
2. Gorgeous Ghost: Isn’t this take on a ghost hauntingly beautiful? The same look would work well for a ghostly bride, especially with those long silvery-gray locks.
3. Modern Vampire: Gone are the days of vampire costumes riddled with fake blood. The modern vampire is a beauty, but fangs are definitely still required.
5. Queen of Hearts: This tutorial is definitely the cherry on top of our Halloween makeup collection. This timeless look is always an excellent option, and gives you total freedom to act like the queen you are… at least for one night.
6. Black Cat: Nothing’s as classic as the purrfect black cat! All you need is your regular makeup to create this look — as long as you’ve got the right black eyeliner.
7. Fluttery Woodland Fairy: Doesn’t this make you want to flutter away into FernGully or something? Maybe a Midsummer Night’s Dream? Whatever fairy-themed costume you’re going for, this basic how-to will elevate your costume in a matter of minutes.
8. Classic Witch: It’s not easy being green (what!), especially if you’re a misunderstood witch. Be sure to not go too heavy on the green base makeup and save the drama for your cheekbones and eyebrows.