15 Healthy Homemade Baby Food Recipes
Making your own baby food has an endless number of benefits. It saves you money, it's easy, lets you monitor exactly what's going into your baby's belly and lets you control the ingredients you add in to each recipe to match your baby's developing tastebuds. We know you've already got your bundle of joy dressed in some awesome garb and that you're prepared for everything with the latest and greatest baby gadgets, but go ahead and check one more thing off your list by treating that little one to these 15 homemade baby food recipes.
Pear, Prune + Baby Super GreensThis is packed full of vitamins from the greens and prunes that will help strengthen baby’s immune and digestive systems. (via Baby Foode)
What blends does your little one love? Spoon us some advice in the comments below!
- 7 Instagram Accounts for Parents Dealing With Picky Eaters - Brit + Co ›
- 12 Recipes for Homemade Dog Treats - Brit + Co ›
- 7 Time-Saving Tools That Help You Switch Your Baby to Solid Food ... ›
- Here's What Babies Eat Around the World - Brit + Co ›
- 10 Healthy and Delicious Baby Food Brands - Brit + Co ›
- 7 Easy and Tasty Baby Food Recipes Busy Moms Will Love - Brit + Co ›
- We Tried It: Baby Food Cocktails - Brit + Co ›
- 5 Sites for Making Your Own Baby Food - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Finger Food Recipes for Your Baby or Toddler to Move Past Purees ›
- How to Pack Light When Road Tripping With a Baby - Brit + Co ›
- New Parent Checklist | Brit + Co ›