We’ve featured color block shoes before, but with a trend we love this much, we just have to keep showing you different ways to do it. And lucky for us, there’s always a new pair (or five) to drool over! With the last days of summer around the corner, now is your chance to snag a pair of bright, fun shoes to celebrate these sunny days, and some to even keep you cheery through fall. Join us in our obsession of shoes (and color) with these 20 pairs of color blocked shoes we’re crazy for.
1. Dolce Vita Suki Hibiscus Color Block Heels ($49): Give yourself a colorful pedicure and slip into these strappy sandals for a girls night out. The single gold strap gives it just the right amount of bling.
2. Loeffler Randall Minna Color Block Sandals ($148): For those with more understated style who still want a bit of color, these sandals are the perfect choice. Neutral white, silver and brown get a subtle pop of color with blue stitching.
3. Combined High Heel Court Shoe ($50): Work shoes don’t have to be boring black anymore. This classic high heeled pump combines grown-up navy blue with pale blue to keep it work appropriate and fun at the same time.
5. Prada Color Block Bow Flat ($259): Leave it to Prada to make the perfect lady-like flat. Snatch them up while they’re still on sale!
6. Connely Color Blocked Pump ($65): With a chunky heel, these shoes keep you both stylish and comfortable. The bright shades of blue and turquoise will have you thinking of the ocean no matter where you are.
13. Posh-El Blue Suede ($130): If you didn’t think blue and black went together, think again! The chunky heel of this shoe is contrasted with a delicate ankle strap.
17. Loeffler Randall Sunny ($195): Not only are the three straps all a different color, they’re also a different, interesting shape. We love the idea of mixing pastel metallics with standard gold and silver.
18. K. Jacques Flat T-bar Sandals ($156): A simple T-strap sandal is amped up with vibrant orange and purple tones. Strappy, delicate and fun, this is the perfect sandal for a day spent brunching and shopping.
20. Sophia Webster Riko ($695): We’ve saved the best for last, and we cannot tell you how OBSESSED we are with this shoe! It may be on the pricey side, but with the bright colors and the geometric shapes, it’s everything we live for at Brit + Co.
Which of these shoes are you dying to add to your collection? Let us know in the comments below!