As you know, we’ve got a thing for making do-it-yourself projects even more easy, simple, and creative. One way we love to do this is by turning your favorite projects into Brit Kits. Last month, we asked you to pick yet another reader-selected Brit Kit and the votes are in: Gold-Dipped Ceramics!
This kit ($19.99) includes all the materials you need to create your own set of Gold-Dipped Ceramics, including 5 bud vases, gold spray paint, and painter’s tape. (Note: Kits will ship within 1 week of purchase.)
Now, enough about that. It’s time to pick the next project you want to see in Brit Kit form. Here are 15 of our favorite projects from the Brit + Co. archive. All you need to do to make your dream Brit Kit happen is vote for your favorite by repinning or liking it on our Projects to DIY For (yes to DIY for) board. Once we have a clear favorite, we’ll turn it into a Brit Kit you can buy in our shop.
1. Photo Cozies: Custom cozies are the perfect summer happy hour accessory, especially for bonfire on the beach and lazy Sundays by the pool. These were created with iron-on transfer paper, fabric, foam, and VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back Black Tape.
2. Neon Studded Clutch: Add a pop of color to your coin purses, zip pouches, and clutches by creating your own neon studs.
3. Jenga Necklace Rack: Not up for taking apart your Jenga set but still want to make this fun and modern necklace rack? We can totally help you with that.
4. Lace Statement Necklace: How lovely are these miniature lace doilies? You can turn them into a statement necklace in any design you like, a bracelet, or a pair of layered earrings.
5. Patterned Wooden Magnets: Who says your refrigerator can’t be stylish too? These playful magnets are easy to create with painter’s tape, electrical tape, and Google Image search for pattern inspiration.
6. Cord Roll: Need a fashionable way to keep your cords in order when you’re on the go? These faux leather cord rolls are convenient, sleek, and easy to recreate.
7. Studded Bangles: We love this simple hack on arm candy. Take a bunch of bangles and add different shaped studs to them in all sorts of fun patterns.
8. Wooden Orbit Mirror: Based on an $1,800 Anthropologie mirror, we recreated this rustic piece of wall decor with a few items from the craft store. Awesome.
9. Tassel Statement Necklace: These tassels are way more stylish than the high school graduation variety. Armed with hefty cord ends, it’s easy to create this beautiful statement piece.
10. Reverse Tie Dye Jersey-Knit Scarves: Bleach, painter’s tape, and an assortment of jersey knit scarves are all you need to create these stylish accessories.
What project would you like to see turned into a Brit Kit? Let us know by voting for your favorite on our Projects to DIY For Pinterest board. Simply repin or like whichever one you want to see in Brit Kit form.
We’ll tally up votes next week – stay tuned to see which of these 20 projects will turn into a Brit Kit.