Music festivals are at the top of our summer #mustdo list. If you’re anything like us, you’ve got your outfit packed and your hairdo picked out, and now all that’s left is the makeup. Whether you’re a fan of dramatic eye makeup or prefer a fresher look, you’re guaranteed to fit right in with the animated crowd. To help you get ready for a crazy, music-filled day, we’re sharing 15 tutorials that’ll make you want to want to rock out.
2. Metallic Eyes: Metallic eyes act as a great accessory to any ensemble. They won’t draw too much attention away from your outfit, and they’ll bring out your eyes in a beautiful way. (via Rock My Style)
5. Confetti Makeup: There aren’t a lot of opportunities in life to wear confetti on your face, so we’re wholeheartedly supporting this. It’s always a party when there’s confetti involved! (via Courtney Pollock)
8. Spring Makeup: Celebrities like model pals Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner often opt for a glowing look, and we definitely can see why. This youthful glow would feel right at home in front of the stage. (via Lora Kelley)
9. Blue Eyes: While this tutorial may specifically be for blue eyes, we’re excited to try it out with a variety of bright hues. Match our makeup to our highlights? #Whynot!
12. Embellished Face Lace: We’re really playing up that free-spirited vibe with this one. This tutorial uses something called Face Lace to achieve the initial design, then works around it by adding a bit of flair here and there. (via Pixiwoo)
What kind of beauty look would you try out for a music festival? Let us know in the comments below!