15 Cheesecake Recipes Filled With Holiday Cheer
In between batches of cookies, why not whip up something a little creamier? Whether you enjoy them as a sweet ending to your day or as a pick-me-up before heading out to the shops, these 15 cheesecake recipes bring a host of holiday cheer to the table. And with all of the hustle and bustle during the season, we made sure to include a handful of no-bake options for good measure. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen and enjoying your creation (and company) in no time at all.
1. No-Bake Gingerbread Cheesecakes: Mini and no-bake desserts meet up in these oh-so-cute cups. You’ll be impressed by just how much gingerbread flavor is packed into each personal-sized treat. (via Eat. Drink. Love.)
2. Goat Cheese Cheesecake With Cranberry Rosemary Honey: Toasted almonds enhance the crust of this sweet, tart and slightly savory cheesecake. It’s unlike any other we’ve tasted. (via Sachet d’Epices)
3. Cheesecake Cookies With Minty Morsels: It couldn’t be much easier to whip up these four-ingredient, cheesecake-inspired cookies. Once baked, they’re a terrific canvas for decorating to your heart’s content. (via Sweet and Delish)
4. Festive New York Cheesecake: If there ever was an ugly sweater of the cheesecake world, this would be it. There is just so much over-the-top holiday action going on that it’s hard not to fall in love. (via Culinary Covers)
5. Honey Graham Pumpkin Cheesecake: You’ll love the extra graham-y flavor featured in this crust — graham cookie butter plus the usual crackers make it extra good. Go ahead and get rid of all of your other pumpkin cheesecake recipes — this one’s the winner. (via Brit + Co)
6. Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake With a Brownie Crust: A cross between cheesecake, ice cream cake and a brownie sundae, this trifecta of flavors and textures is the ultimate dessert. (via Chelsea’s Messy Apron)
7. Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip: Set out a bowlful of this quick dip with a selection of homemade cookies for an extra sweet afternoon snack. Doesn’t everyone on the nice list deserve a sweet nosh like this? (via Inside BruCrew Life)
8. Lemon Cheesecake With Pomegranate and Lemon Balm: Everyone will be too distracted by the jewel-like topping and fantastic flavors to realize this cake is low-carb and gluten-free. (via End of Pain)
9. Gingerbread Cheesecake: We imagine the gingerbread man popping out of the top is saying, “Come on in, this cheesecake is fun!” Unfortunately for him, that’s exactly why he and his buddies will soon meet their demise. Featuring ribbons of spicy gingerbread and caramel throughout, this is one decadent creation unlike any other. (via Tastes of Lizzy T)
10. Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes: A chocolate cookie crust is the ideal base for these festive pastries. But that’s not all; the nuttiness of chopped hazelnuts sprinkled on top is sure to pair beautifully with the nutmeg-y ‘nog filling. (via The Well Floured Kitchen)
14. No-Bake Peppermint White Chocolate Cheesecake: Made with a crushed Oreo cookie base and ultra creamy, minty topping, it’s just about impossible not to enjoy these no-bake beauts. (via Cooking Classy)
15. Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip: It takes practically no time at all to transform cheesecake and frozen whipped topping into a creamy dip reminiscent of gingerbread. Who needs the cookies when you’ve got this? (via Food Folks and Fun)
What is your fave cheesecake to serve during the holiday season? Share your ideal desserts with us below.