While Amazon is certainly the place you can get pretty much anything under the sun (from Prime Pantry to a partnership with Task Rabbit, Amazon’s really got it all), that vastness can make it hard to navigate when it comes to figuring out exactly what you’re really looking for. When it comes to gadgets — especially ones for the home, we’ve got you covered. We’ve scoured Amazon to bring you the best we could find, and all at discounted prices to boot! Bring it on, ‘zon!
1. Infuser Water Bottle ($10, originally $40): If you need hydration but get bored with water’s (lack of) flavor, or are annoyed with store-bought options, make your own fresh fruit-infused water with this on-the-go infuser. You’ll thank yourself — we promise.
2. Uphome Geometry Throw Pillow ($3, originally $20): Marked down from $20 to $3?! There’s hardly a reason to pass this pretty thing up — and with its timeless pattern and color scheme (thank you, black and white!) it’ll be an investment that will go a long, long way.
3. Krown Kitchen Hammered Moscow Mule Copper Mug Set ($45, originally $60): If you’re done bleeding money at bars for a good Moscow Mule, bring the party home with this recipe book and mug set. Matching coasters are even included to make sure your pretty furniture stays fresh.
4. BigMouth Inc Prescription Coffee Mug ($8, originally $10): If you’re a coffee fiend or you’ve got someone in your life who is, this mug is pure perfection. It gives you an excuse to enjoy as much joe as you want all day long — hey, you’ve got a prescription to prove it!
5. Half-Price Drapes Turquoise Blue Blackout Curtain ($30, originally $60): This gorgeous hue is the perfect shade of blue. Whether you’re matching it with jazzy yellow for a super colorful approach, or you’re keeping it neutral and want just a slight pop of color, these window coverings will absolutely do the trick.
6. Persain-Rugs Moroccan Trellis Area Rug ($75, originally $200): This Moroccan-inspired floor covering is seriously marked down to the point where it’s practically begging to become a part of your floor game. The pattern is glorious, and the color scheme is an easy peasy one to match with.
7. Attmu Natural Air Purifying Bamboo Charcoal Bags ($9, originally $30): While these bamboo charcoal bags are technically made to be car fresheners, we love dropping them in drawers, closets or other small spaces to keep things smelling so fresh and so clean.
8. Aurorae Scented Soy Candles ($13, originally $25): Every time you light this candle, you’ll get a room full of delicious vanilla scents and a quick reminder to stay compassionate. No matter what you’re dealing with, a little vanilla and compassion can certainly help.
9. Ouddy Colorful Silicone Whisk ($9, originally $30): If you’re looking to add a little color to your kitchen (or your baking in particular), these pretty whisks are where it’s at. Every other whisk in the world looks sad and boring compared to these!
What’s at the top of your list to add to your home goods game? Let us know on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.