Braids to Beards: 25 Last-Minute Gifts for Hair Lovers
If you’ve got a product junkie, diva teen or hair-obsessed guy or gal in your life, then you know how much they appreciate a good hairstyle. For all those last-minute shoppers out there (guilty!), we’ve combed through the top hair accessories, products and tools to give you the ultimate shopping list for hair lovers. Whether it’s shine, curls or volume they’re after, these 25 gifts will definitely make your hair lover happy.
2. The Ultimate Blow Out Set ($470): You want to make a girl who idolizes salon-perf hair really happy? Gift your blowout addict the tools for sleek and shiny success. Note: a gift certificate to their favorite blowout bar in town will also do ;)
6. Go-Go Travel Set ($107): Forget about those hotel hair dryers: A real friend will arm you with all the necessities for good hair on the go. Fit for travelers and fitness junkies alike, this is the gift for those frequent travelers.
8. Hanz de Fuko Gift Set Trio Claymation ($40): This man-hair trio deserves an award because it’s basically dapper in a bottle.
11. Gypsy Headbands ($12): For the free spirit, these colorful headbands offer a fun way to tame tresses with style. This three-piece set includes a pink grosgrain headband, studded headband and a floral headband.
13. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand ($230): For girls who love curls, this three-in-one tool can easily achieve beachy curls, springy spirals or voluptuous waves. One tool + three barrels + five heat settings = unlimited curls.
15. Mayo Hair Pack ($24): A little something for your DIY gal pal to love: yep, mayonnaise. This famous home remedy for soft and smooth hair is now repackaged and made with egg yolk extract for the modern day gal.
16. Hair FoodWith Quandong Seed & Saw Palmetto ($45): For your dapper dude who needs a bit of stimulation when it comes to hair growth. This potent tonic is packed with strengthening minerals, ancient herbs and proteins that’ll get the job done.
22. Hair Therapy ($8): Stuff her stocking with a pro-salon treatment that creates silky locks in minutes. It’s filled with herbal essences and amino acids that pack a punch in the hydrating department.
Talk to us about what must-have hair accessories, tools and products are on your wish list in the comments below!